2018 Regeneron Science Talent
2014 Time resolved surface plasmons in InAs
- "How to control superfast surface plasmons" by nanotechweb (link)
2014 Phonon Polaritons Near-field Imaging in hBN
- "Far Out! Making Crystals Ripple with Light" by LiveScience (link).
- "Crystals ripple in response to light" by Phys.org (link).
- "Light on Boron Nitride Creates Tunable Ripples" by spectrum.ieee.org (link).
- "Phonon polaritons propagate in 2D" by Nanotechweb.org (link).
- "Phonon Polaritons" by nanotechetc.com (link).
- "Vibrating Atoms with Light" by overclockersclub.com (link).
2013 Grain Boundaries Near-field Mapping in graphene
- "Surface plasmons: a probe for graphene electronics" by Remi Carminati in Nature Nanotech. (Link).
- "Surface plasmons reveal grain boundaries in graphene" by nanotechweb.org (Link),
- Physics World (Link),
- Physics News (Link),
- esciencenew.com (Link).
- "Researchers use surface plasmons to see and study graphene grain boundaries" by graphene-info.com (Link).
- "Atomic ruptures in a conductive carbon net" by CeNS news, Germany (Link).
2012 THz induced insulator to metal phase transition in VO2
Department of Physics, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York 11794, USA